52212 Fazana, Pula, Croatia
Opens Thursday 18 April 2019, Closes Monday 7 October 2019
Bi-Village campsite in the Istria region of Croatia is a well-known name amongst fans of Croatia and has been honoured as the First level of Campsite by the Croatian Ministy of Tourism. The campsite is located in unspoilt countryside right on the Adriatic Sea. The blue flag beach here is 800 metres long with white shingles and crystal-clear water. The water is ideal for windsurfing, sailing and water skiing or diving. There are bars, cafes and showers along the beach and you can rent sun loungers and parasols if you wish.
You can use any of the three swimming pools at the Bi-Village campsite. The enthusiastic and professional entertainment team provides an extensive programme for all ages. Children can play games, make music and dance at the mini-club. You can spend your time playing beach volleyball, football, and aqua-gymnastics, take dance lessons, going hiking or cycling. In the evenings a variety of entertainment, such as cabaret, musicals, guest appearances and comedy shows are shown in the amphitheatre. New since 2016 there is the Adventurepark Jangalooz which is great fun for kids! You are spoiled for choice when it comes to restaurants, there are many to choose from and they all serve excellent food for good prices. From the campsite you can walk along the beach promenade to the lovely town of Fazana, it is only 20min walk and there are plenty of nice bars and cafes to stop for refreshments on the way to Fazana. In Fazana there is a great selection of bars, restaurants, cafes and shops.
The accommodation on offer on this campsite is excellent. You can choose from two types of mobile homes. The Mobile home Superior which can accommodate up to 5+1 persons. These are new and very modern mobile homes with a large covered decking and located close to all the campsite facilities and the beach. Mobile Home Brioni Beach can sleep up to 4+1persons, these are also new and modern mobile home with a large covered decking and are located right by the beach with wonderful views over the sea.
Istria is a beautiful region for a sunny beach holiday, and there are plenty of things to see here too! The three thousand year old town of Pula is recommended, including its beautiful Roman amphitheatre which resembles the Coliseum in Rome and where cultural events take place. The nearby National Park island of Brijuni with its many unspoiled beaches are well worth a visit. And you must visit the lovely town of Rovinj with its many bars, restaurants, shops and fantastic islands and beaches nearby. Cape Kamenjak is a wonderful nature park located on the Premantura peninsula on the southern tip of Istria about 19km from the campsite. The park is an excellent and relaxing way to spend a day and is highly recommended. With an unusual landscape, miles of rugged coastline and beaches to enjoy, coves and caves to explore, it’s definitely worth to visit!
- Nearby: Fazana 1 mile (1.6km), Pula 7km
- Campsite Size: 1100 Pitches
- Nearest Beach:0km
- Pools: There are 3 freshwater swimming pools
- Sports & Leisure: tennis, soccer, archery, water Polo, swimming lessons, sailing and canoeing, wind Surfing, table Tennis, beach Volleyball, basketball, scuba diving, game room with pool table, boules, mountain biking, minigolf
- Services: Restaurant, ice cream and typical gourmet shops, information Office, grocery store with fresh produce, bazaar, newsstand, currency Exchange, Wi-Fi, ATM, doctor’s office, tobacco shop, hairdressers, massage center, fishmongers, electric auto charging station, mini-club, fitness, dance school,baby dance, shows for adults
- Tennis, soccer, archery, water Polo, swimming lessons, sailing and canoeing, wind Surfing, table Tennis, beach Volleyball, basketball, scuba diving, game room with pool table, boules, mountain biking, minigolf (7 mls)
- Fanza: 1mile (1.6km) lovely sea side location with a small harbour, nice restaurants, bars, cafes and shops.
- Pula: 7km from the campsite. Pula, a seafront city on the tip of Croatia’s Istrian Peninsula, is known for its protected harbor, beach-lined coast and Roman ruins. Settled in the prehistoric era and valued for its strategic location, Pula has been occupied, destroyed and rebuilt numerous times. The Romans, Ostrogoths and Venetians, as well as the Allied Forces in World War II, have each administered the city..
- Rovinj :20km from the campsite.Rovinj is a Croatian fishing port on the west coast of the Istrian peninsula. The old town stands on a headland, with houses tightly crowded down to the seafront. A tangle of cobbled streets leads to the hilltop church of St. Euphemia, whose towering steeple dominates the skyline. South of the old town is Lone Bay, one of the area’s pebble beaches. The Rovinj archipelago’s 14 islands lie immediately off the mainland.
- The Brijuni or the Brijuni Islands are a group of fourteen small islands in the Croatian part of the northern Adriatic Sea, separated from the west coast of the Istrian peninsula by the narrow Fažana Strait. The largest island, Veliki Brijun Island, lies 2 kilometres off the coast. These islands are located opposite the campsite and you can go on boat excursions to visit these.
- Cape Kamenjak 19km from the campsite is a wonderful nature park located on the Premantura peninsula on the southern tip of Istria. Close to Pula as well as some of the other resort towns in the area, the park is an excellent and relaxing way to spend a day and is highly recommended. With an unusual landscape, miles of rugged coastline and beaches to enjoy, coves and caves to explore and it’s definitely worth a visit!
Tourist Tax is not included in the price and will be added to the final holiday pay.
The price for the tourist tax:
- 18/04/19 – 01/06/19=6,00 kn per day (0,81 €)
- 01/06/19 – 30/09/19= 8,00 kn per day (1,08 €)
- 30/09/19 – 07.10.19= 6,00 kn per day (0,81 €)
Children from 0-12 years don`t pay the tourist tax and children from 12-18 years have 50 % discount.
The Maximum capacity allowed per mobile home is as follows:
Mobile Home Superior is 5 persons + 1 extra guest can stay at extra cost
Mobile Home Brioni is 4 persons + 1 extra guest can stay at extra cost
- Lively Campsite
- Superb Facilities
- Fantastic Sightseeing