Camping Cisano, Via Peschiera, 48, 37011 Bardolino VR, Italy
Opens Saturday, March 31, 2019 Closes Sunday, September 23, 2019
Camping Cisano / San Vito is situated on a hillside, overlooking the eastern shore of Lake Garda. Situated between the beautiful towns of Lazise and Bardolino, a footpath along the shoreline and various cycle paths link the campsite with these two historic towns. This large and lively resort is a combination of two campsites (under the same management), that share the many facilities. Our tents and 3-bedroom mobile homes are on Cisano and our 2-bedroom mobile homes are on San Vito. There are swimming pools on both Cisano and San Vito and in both cases these are conveniently situated near to our accommodations. It is a short walk through the road underpass and down the steps to the private sandy beach area overlooking the lake.
The Camping Cisano / San Vito resort offers lively entertainment from mid May, including sports tournaments and family evening entertainment. There are bar and restaurant facilities on site, including one by the lakeside where you can watch some spectacular sunsets. For an exciting family day out visit the Gardaland theme park, the Canevaworld water park or the Movieland Studios. The beautiful city of Verona is half an hour away or take the ferry from Peschiera and visit the many historic lakeside towns.
- Nearby: Cisano 100 yds, Bardolino 1.5 mls
- Campsite Size: 699 Pitches
- Nearest Beach: On site private sandy lake beach
- Pools: 2 Swimming pools * Children’s pool with 2 water slides * Toddlers’ pool * Whirlpool
* Pools on Cisano open from 1/5-20/9, pool on San Vito open from 1/6-9/9
* Swimming hats required
- Sports & Leisure: Football * Volleyball * Tennis * Table tennis * Pedalos (HS) * Fishing (permit required) * Bicycle hire * Mini golf * Bouncy castle (HS) * Archery (HS) * Outdoor fitness area * 2 Children’s play areas * Games room * Day and evening entertainment (daily mid May-mid Sept) * Children’s club (6 days/week mid May-mid Sept)
- Services: Supermarket * 2 Restaurants/Pizzerias * Ice cream kiosk * Takeaway * Pool snack bar * Bar * Newsagent * Greengrocer * Bazaar * Cash point * Doctor * Laundry facilities * WiFi * Safety deposit boxes
- Barbecue: Charcoal grill provided on your pitch
- Mini-tent: Not allowed
- Pets: Not allowed
- Olive oil museum (100 yds) * Water sports centre (2.5 mls) * Canevaworld & Movieland (4 mls)
- Gardaland theme park (6 mls) * Gardaland Sea Life aquarium (6 mls)
- Parco Natura Viva Fauna & safari park (6 mls) * Jungle Adventure tree walking course (12 mls)
- Varone caves & waterfall park (45 mls)
- Bardolino (1.5 mls) – Beautiful lakeside town, with an old centre, famous for its wine and olive oil.
- Lazise (1.5 mls) – A small medieval town which has an attractive harbour and a weekly market.
- Verona (18 mls) – Famous for Romeo & Juliet’s balcony, its Roman Amphitheatre and opera.
- Malcesine (21 mls) – Cable car ride to Monte Baldo (5,900 ft), with spectacular views over Lake Garda.
Tourist tax is not included in the price and will be charged on arrival at the campsite. The 2017 tourist tax rate was €1.00 per person (from 14 years) per night.
The maximum capacity allowed per pitch is 6 persons for all accommodations.
No Tuesday arrivals and departures on this campsite.
- Open for Easter
- Lively lakeside resort
- Great Facilitiies