Grand: Our wider mobile homes offering more space in the living area
Enjoy all the benefits of a campsite holiday with the additional comforts of your own bathroom, kitchen and hot running water. Many of our mobile homes are fitted with decking and selected mobile homes on the Mediterranean Coast and in Italy are fitted with air conditioning.
Where applicable A/C = air conditioning, D = decking and CD = fully or partially covered decking.
- 8m long
- 4m wide
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Adults’ bedroom: double bed
Children’s bedroom: 2 single beds
Extra features: air conditioning and/or decking available on certain campsites
Kitchen and Living Room
- 4-burner hob • Gas oven and grill • Sink • Fridge or fridge/freezer • Seating and dining table
- Electric heater
The lounge seating converts to make an extra double bed.
Bathroom and Toilet
Bathroom: Shower • Wash basin • Mirror
Toilet: in separate room or in most models in Italy in the bathroom
- Outside: Dining table, 6 chairs, 1 sun lounger, parasol.
- Kitchen: Frying pan, 3 saucepans, jug, colander, breadboard, kettle, teapot, coffee jug, salad bowl, oven dish, cutlery tray.
- Cutlery: Knives, forks, spoons, bread knife, vegetable knife, straining spoon, serving spoon, scissors, can opener, bottle opener, corkscrew, cheese grater, spatula.
- Crockery: Dinner and side plates, bowls, wine glasses, glass tumblers, plastic tumblers, cups,
- egg cups.
- Other: Bucket, washing-up bowl, dustpan and brush, broom, doormat,
- clothes hangers, clothes drier, waste bin, charcoal or gas barbecue (where permitted).
- Electrics: There is ample internal lighting, an external light and several spare electrical sockets in the mobile home. These are European 2-pin sockets, so please bring an adaptor.
- Bedding: Pillows and blankets are provided in the mobile homes. Remember to bring sheets, pillowcases and towels or book our linen service.
Save space when travelling and have clean bed linen and towels delivered to your accommodation. If you require additional linen during your stay or have booked a multi-centre holiday, you will need to book extra packs as required. Linen must be ordered at least 3 weeks before departure.
Mobile Home and Tent Linen
- Single Pack 2 single sheets, 1 pillowcase and 1 shower towel £15/17 Euro
- Double Pack 2 double sheets, 2 pillowcases and 2 shower towels £22/26Euro
- Blankets and pillows are provided in all our Mobile Homes and Tents.
- Travel Cot Linen 2 cot sheets and 1 cot blanket £15/17 Euro
- Beach Towels in handy packs of 2 £13/15 Euro
- Bath Mats in handy packs of 2 £3/4 Euro
Where local and campsite regulations allow we provide a charcoal barbecue (charcoal not provided) or a gas barbecue, see the campsite pages.
Please note that on certain campsites barbecues are not permitted and that local regulations are subject to change.
Our baby packs consist of a travel cot (with a standard base mattress), a highchair and a baby bath, and can be hired for £4/5 Euro per night.
Baby packs must be ordered at least 3 weeks before departure and are subject to availability.
Baby pack items cannot be hired separately.
Travel cot linen can be hired.
Internal layouts and designs may vary from the ones described. External and internal colours may vary Decking, covered decking and air conditioning are available on selected mobile homes. If a picture shows decking or covered decking, it does not mean that all mobile homes of that model type will have decking or covered decking.
On each campsite page we indicate which mobile homes are fitted with decking, covered decking and air conditioning. The electric heater and where applicable the air conditioning unit are located in the living room.
On each campsite page the maximum number of persons allowed per accommodation type on that campsite is indicated. This may vary from the bed capacity indicated on this page. Bunk beds are not suitable for children under 6 years old or persons weighing over 75kg