Via Silvella, 10, 25010 San Felice del Benaco BS, Italy
Opens Saturday, April 21, 2019 Closes Saturday, September 22, 2019
Camping Europa Silvella is a welcoming campsite located between the beautiful towns of San Felice del Benaco and Manerba, on the popular western shore of Lake Garda. Surrounded by olive, oak and magnolia trees, the campsite exudes natural charm. There is direct access to the lake via a steep path from the camping areas to a pebbly beach, where there is a jetty and a ramp for launching boats. The restaurant/pizzeria is located by the lake and its terrace offers stunning views enhanced by the dramatic La Rocca peninsula just across the bay. The swimming pools are surrounded by a large sun terrace and there is a pool snack bar. Our 3-bedroom mobile homes are located in the main campsite area, whilst some of the 2-bedroom models have lake views. During high season the campsite organises tournaments, games and shows to entertain all the family.
The bustling town of Salò is only 4 miles away and is worth a visit for its monuments and fashion shops. From here take a boat trip to the Isola del Garda with its palace and gardens. This campsite is ideally located with the attractions of southern Lake Garda close by and the possibility to explore the beautiful natural expanse of the Alto Garda Bresciano national park.
- Nearby: San Felice del Benaco 900 yds, Salò 4 mls
- Campsite Size: 378 Pitches
- Nearest Beach: Direct access to pebbly lake beach
- Pools: Swimming pool * Children’s pool with fountains and cascading buckets * Lagoon pool with hydromassage
- * Swimming pool open all season, other pools open from 20/5-11/9
- Sports & Leisure: Multi-sport pitch * Beach volleyball * Tennis * Table tennis * Bicycle hire (HS) * Boules * Children’s play area * Gym (16 yrs+) * Bicycle excursions (HS) * Day and evening entertainment (daily mid June-begin Sept) * Children’s club (daily mid June-begin Sept)
- Services: Shop * Restaurant/Pizzeria * Takeaway * Pool snack bar * Laundry facilities * WiFi * Mooring buoy hire
- Barbecue: Charcoal grill provided on your pitch
- Mini-tent: Not allowed
- Pets: Not allowed
- Stand up paddle boarding (3 mls) * Indoor go karting (5 mls) * Scuba diving (7 mls)
- Rimbalzello adventure tree climbing course (8 mls) * Gardaland theme park (23 mls)
- Gardaland sea life aquarium (23 mls) * Canevaworld & Movieland (25 mls) * Sigurtà garden park (27 mls)
- Parco Natura Viva Fauna & safari park (28 mls) * Varone caves & waterfall park (36 mls)
- San Felice de Benaco (900 yds) – Visit the Madonna del Carmine church with its beautiful frescos.
- Salò (4 mls) – Medieval lakeside town with a long promenade and elegant, chic shops.
- Moniga del Garda (5 mls) – Centre of the Chiaretto wine production, impressive 13th-century castle.
- Brescia (26 mls) – The City Museum offers a journey through Brescia’s history, art and spirituality.
Tourist tax is not included in the price and will be charged on arrival at the campsite. The 2017 tourist tax rate was €0.75 per person (from 14 years) per night.
The maximum capacity allowed per pitch is 6 persons for all accommodations.
No Thursday arrivals and departures on this campsite.
- Friendly campsite
- Direct access to the lake
- Excellent sightseeing