Norcenni Girasole Club, via Di Norcenni, 7, 50063 Figline Valdarno FI, Italy
Opens Thursday, April 19, 2019 Closes Saturday, October 13, 2019
Camping Norcenni Girasole Club is located above the town of Figline Valdarno and just 23 miles south of Florence. It is a perfect base from which to explore the Tuscan countryside with its historic towns and Chianti vineyards. The excellent customer service and the huge range of quality facilities, make this one of the best campsites in Italy and suitable for the whole family. The campsite has two fantastic swimming pool complexes providing a variety of attractions for the whole family, including an indoor pool, slides and chutes, lazy river and fun islands. The wellness centre provides various spa facilities including a gym and beauty salon.
The soundproof disco and extensive choice of sports activities are very popular with the older teenagers. For the younger ones there are play areas and a children’s club and for the whole family there is the Funfair Adventure park with tree walking course, trampolines, climbing wall and quad bikes. Sample the delicious local cuisine and Chianti wine at one of the campsite’s three restaurants. Our Europa 780-2 A/C CD mobile homes are located on the highest terraces, whereas our other models are centrally located on the campsite. The cultural centres of Florence, Pisa and Rome are easily accessible by car, but for a more relaxed journey try one of the campsite’s excursions or take the train from Figline Valdarno.
- Nearby: Figline Valdarno 3 mls
- Campsite Size: 959 Pitches
- Main Pools: Covered swimming pool with sliding roof * Swimming pool * Slide pool with large water chute * Slide pool with water slide * Children’s pool * Children’s pool with water slide * Whirlpool
* Main pools open until 15/9, covered pool open all season
* Lagoon Pools: Swimming pool with children’s pool * Children’s pool * Children’s pool with fun islands and water slide * Children’s pool with activity area and small slides * Lazy river
* Lagoon pools open until 15/9
- Sports & Leisure: Wellness centre (beauty salon, hairdresser, gym, sauna, steam room, whirlpool and massage, 16 yrs+) * Multi-sport pitch * Beach volleyball * Tennis * Table tennis * Bicycle and moped hire * Funfair Adventure (mid May-mid Sept) for tree walking course, trampolines, climbing wall and quad bikes * Mini golf * Mini train * 5 Children’s play areas * Pool tables * Games room * Excursions (6 days/week May-mid Sept) * Indoor disco (until 15/9, 14 yrs+) * Day and evening entertainment (daily until 15/9) * Children’s club (6 days/week until 15/9)
- Services: 2 Supermarkets * 3 Restaurants/Pizzerias * Takeaway * Ice cream kiosk * 2 Pool snack bars * Bar * Bazaar * Wine shop * Cash point * Doctor * Laundry facilities * Internet point * WiFi * Safety deposit boxes
- Barbecue: Charcoal grill provided on your pitch
- Mini-tent: Not allowed
- Pets: Not allowed
- Horse riding (4 mls) * Chianti vineyards (6 mls) * Bowling (8 mls) * Outlet shopping centre (8.5 mls)
- Wine estate (15 mls) * Planetarium (22 mls) * Tree walking course (29 mls) * Paintballing (44 mls)
- Zoological gardens of Pistoia (47 mls) * Museum San Gimignano 1300 (48 mls) * Mugello circuit (53 mls)
- Parco di Pinocchio (62 mls)
- Greve (11 mls) – This town at the centre of the Chianti Classico region has an annual wine festival.
- Florence (23 mls) – Capital of the region, home to many masterpieces of Renaissance art and architecture.
- Arezzo (32 mls) – Hilltop town famous for its stained glass, birthplace of Petrarch.
- San Gimignano (48 mls) – 12th-century town with its distinctive towers and medieval architecture.
Tourist tax is not included in the price and will be charged on arrival at the campsite. The 2017 tourist tax rate was €1.50 per person (from 12 years) per night from May to September and €0.75 per person (from 12 years) in April and October.
The maximum capacity allowed per pitch is 6 persons for all 2-bedroom mobile homes and 7 persons for all 3-bedroom mobile homes.
No Tuesday arrivals and departures on this campsite.
- First class inland resort
- Lively campsite
- 2 Superb pool complexes