57027 San Vincenzo Province of Livorno, Italy
Opens Friday, April 20, 2019 Closes Sunday, September 16, 2019
Camping Park Albatros is a large and spacious campsite, with excellent facilities and a relaxed atmosphere, set in 30 acres of pine forest, between Piombino and Livorno. The beautiful Etruscan coastline is characterised by the shimmering Tyrrhenian sea, wide sandy beaches, rocky headlands and offshore volcanic islands. The nearest sandy beach, backed by trees and dunes is a short walk or cycle ride away – just 900 yards from the campsite entrance and across a main road. Nearby are the cosmopolitan beaches of San Vincenzo and the beautiful Bay of Baratti, perfect for snorkelling and water sports. The campsite has a large swimming pool area with lagoon pools, an Olympic-sized swimming pool and covered pools. The restaurants and bars are near the pools, and closeby is the stage where the evening entertainment takes place. There is also a separate indoor disco for the over 16s.
The exciting tree walking course is suitable for all ages. Our mobile homes are located in various areas around this large campsite. Tuscany offers a choice of sightseeing possibilities; from the stunning hilltop fortress of Populonia with a view of the Etruscan archaeological site to the historic cities of Siena and Pisa. The campsite also organises excursions to Rome, Florence and Elba.
- Nearby: Venturina 4 mls, San Vincenzo 5 mls
- Campsite Size: 800 Pitches
- Nearest Beach: Sandy beach 900 yards
- Pools: Covered swimming pool and children’s pool with sliding roof * Olympic swimming pool * 3 Lagoon pools with fun islands and water slides
- Sports & Leisure: Table tennis * Bicycle hire * Mini golf * Mini train (HS) * Children’s play area * Tree walking course (HS) * Hairdresser * Pool tables * Excursions (weekly) * Indoor disco (HS, 16 yrs+) * Day and evening entertainment (daily) * Children’s club (6 days/week)
- Services: Supermarket * 3 Restaurants/Pizzerias * Takeaway * Ice cream kiosk * Sweet shop * Pool snack bar * 2 Bars * Bazaar * Cash point * Doctor (on call) * Laundry facilities * Internet point * WiFi * Safety deposit boxes
- Barbecue: Gas barbecue provided on your pitch
- Mini-tent: Not allowed
- Pets: Allowed in the tents only, max. 1
- Sailing, windsurfing, surfing, pedalos, canoeing & banana boats (3 mls) * Scuba diving (4 mls)
- Sea fishing (4 mls) * Archaeological site (4 mls) * Val di Cornia nature park (10 mls)
- Cavallino Matto theme park (14 mls) * 2 Acqua Village water parks (19 mls & 26 mls)
- Aquarium Mondo Marino (22 mls) * Parco Gallorose zoo (26 mls)
- Campiglia Marittima (8 mls) – Medieval village with central piazza and impressive churches.
- Elba (24 mls) – Beautiful island, the largest in the Tuscan Archipelago where Napoleon lived in exile.
- Pisa (60 mls) – On the banks of the river Arno, with the leaning tower at La Piazza dei Miracoli.
- Siena (85 mls) – One of the most beautiful towns in Tuscany, with the Piazza il Campo at its heart.
Tourist tax is not included in the price and will be charged on arrival at the campsite. The 2017 tourist tax rate was €1.00 per person (from 12 years) per night.
The maximum capacity allowed per pitch is 6 persons for all 2-bedroom mobile homes and 8 persons for all 3-bedroom mobile homes.
No Monday arrivals and departures on this campsite.
- Lively campsite
- Superb facilities
- Fantastic sightseeing