Via di Ca' Savio, 77, 30013 Cavallino-Treporti VE, Italy
Open 28 April 2019 Closes 6 October 2019
Camping Ca’ Savio is one of our most popular campsites due to its relaxed camping atmosphere, beach location and easy access to Venice with the Punta Sabbioni ferry terminal just 2 miles away. Situated in mixed woodland, Camping Ca’ Savio is a large campsite with two swimming pool areas, sports facilities and direct access to a sandy beach that shelves gently into the sea. The main swimming pool complex (with four separate pools) is situated near the bar and restaurant and the children’s play area. The other pools are in a quiet area under the pine trees.
The full and varied sports programme offers activities for all the family and during high season there is a range of day and evening entertainment. Just outside the campsite entrance is the beach bar which is a lively evening meeting point and the little town of Ca’ Savio, with shops, bars and restaurants, is only a short walk away. Our mobile homes are sited near each other and our tents are in a different area. Apart from Venice there are fascinating islands to visit in the lagoon, such as Burano (lace making) and Murano (glass blowing). The more secluded island of Torcello has a magnificent cathedral. For some water-inspired fun visit the excellent Aqualandia water park at Jesolo.
- Nearby: Ca’ Savio 200 yds
- Campsite Size: 1500 Pitches
- Nearest Beach: Direct access to sandy beach
- Pools: 2 Swimming pools * 2 Children’s pools * Children’s pool with 2 small slides from the pirate ship * Children’s pool with 2 small slides and cascading bucket
- Sports & Leisure: Football * Beach volleyball * Table tennis * Bicycle hire * Mini golf * 2 Children’s play areas * Bouncy castle * Day and evening entertainment (daily) * Children’s club (daily) Most open mid May to mid September
- Services: Supermarket * 2 Restaurants/Pizzerias * Takeaway/Snack bar * Bar * English pub * Pool bar * Cash point * Doctor * Laundry facilities * WiFi Most open mid May to mid September
- Barbecue: Not allowed
- Mini-tent: Not allowed
- Pets: Not allowed
- Beach bar (outside campsite entrance) * Pedalo hire (100 yds) * Jolly Roger pirate ship (100 yds)
- Water sports & pedalo hire (1 ml) * Boat trips (2 mls) * Horse riding (9 mls) * Golf (9 mls)
- Aqualandia water park (9 mls) * Go karting (10 mls) * Sea Life aquarium (11 mls)
- Gardaland theme park (126 mls)
- Cavallino (5 mls) – Visit this town with the biggest tourist market in the area.
- Torcello (35 mins by ferry) – Venice’s original settlement, now a quiet island with a magnificent cathedral.
- Venice (40 mins by ferry) – Climb San Marco’s Campanile tower for the best views of Venice.
- Padua (68 mls) – Historic town in Veneto with fine architecture including a beautiful basilica.
Tourist tax is not included in the price and will be charged on arrival at the campsite. The 2017 tourist tax rate was €0.45 per person per night.
Electricity to our air conditioning units at Ca’ Savio is not included in the price. Customers must purchase a Climacard from the campsite reception to operate the air conditioning in the mobile home. Climacards cost €10 or €20, average cost about €0.50 per hour for normal use.
- The maximum capacity allowed per pitch is 6 persons for all accommodations.
- Arrive and depart on any day on this campsite.
- Relaxing beach camping
- Lively in high season
- 2 Pool areas