Via Montello, 6, 30013 Punta Sabbioni, Cavallino-Treporti VE, Italy
Opens 10 May 2019 Closes to 14 October 2019
Camping Marina di Venezia is superbly located, next to a magnificent golden sandy beach and just 1.5 miles from the ferry terminal at Punta Sabbioni. From here take the ferry to Venice and 40 minutes later you arrive in the magnificent St Mark’s Square. Camping Marina di Venezia is one of Europe’s premier campsites in terms of its size and the vast range of top class facilities. Go shopping in the delightful Piazza or relax in one of the excellent restaurants and bars. There are many sports activities, a mini golf course, play areas and regular entertainment for all the family.
The beach has always been the main attraction with its huge expanse of sand gently shelving into the waters of the Adriatic. Here you can hire pedalos, kayaks, catamarans and stand up paddle boards, and there are numerous beach bars. In addition to all this the campsite has its own fabulous Aqua Park – one of Europe’s best campsite swimming pool complexes, which includes an Olympic-sized pool and water attractions for all ages. All our accommodations are located in the Marina 2000 area of the campsite, with direct beach access and linked to the main campsite via an underpass. Our Safari Tents have lovely views of the woodland alongside this campsite, which offers nature trails for exploring.
- Nearby: Punta Sabbioni 1.5 mls, Ca’ Savio 2.5 mls
- Campsite Size: 2881 Pitches
- Nearest Beach: Direct access to sandy beach
- Pools: Olympic swimming pool with water jets * Infinity pool * Pool with hydromassage * 3 Whirlpools * Children’s pool with activity area, small water chutes and fountains * Toddlers’ pool with fountains and small slides * Lagoon pool with fun islands, fountains and 2 water chutes * Wave pool * 3 large water chutes
* Lagoon pool, infinity pool, pool with hydromassage, toddlers’ pool and whirlpools are heated
- Sports & Leisure: Football * Beach volleyball * Basketball * Tennis * Table tennis * Scuba diving * Bicycle hire * Horse riding * Archery * Mini golf * Bouncy play park * Children’s play area * Electric mini cars * Bumper boats * Mini train * Adventure trail * Climbing tower * Beauty salon * Hairdresser * Bicycle and segway excursions * Day and evening entertainment (daily) * Children’s club (daily)
* Most open mid May to mid September
- Services: Supermarket * 3 Restaurants/Pizzerias * Takeaway * Snack bar * Bars * Beach bars * Ice cream kiosk * Greengrocer * Newsagent * Bazaar * Souvenir shop * Clothes shop * Shoe shop * Cash point * Doctor * Laundry facilities * Internet point * WiFi * Safety deposit boxes
* Most open mid May to mid September
- Barbecue: Charcoal grill provided on your pitch
- Mini-tent: Not allowed
- Pets: Not allowed
- *Water sports & pedalo hire (100 yds) * Jolly Roger pirate ship (100 yds) * Boat trips (2 mls)
- Aqualandia water park (10 mls) * Go karting (12 mls) * Paintballing (12 mls) * Sea Life aquarium (12 mls)
- New Jesolandia fairground (HS, 13 mls) * Punta Verde zoo (48 mls) * Gardaland Theme Park (127 mls)
- Venice (40 mins by ferry) – Visit Scuola Grande di San Rocco, a Tintoretto treasure trove, or Palazzo Ducale.
- Murano & Burano (40 mins by ferry) – The most visited Venetian islands, famous for their glass and lace.
- Jesolo (14 mls) – Bustling resort with many shops, restaurants, clubs and an excellent aquarium.
- Caorle (29 mls) – Medieval seaside town, with many traditional fishermen’s huts in its lagoon.
Tourist tax is not included in the price and €0.60 per person per night will be added to your invoice.
The maximum capacity allowed per pitch is 6 persons for all tents and 2-bedroom mobile homes and 8 persons for all 3-bedroom mobile homes.
Arrive and depart on any day on this campsite.
- First class facilities
- Superb Water park
- Wide Sand Beaches