Positioned on wooden decking, this “off the ground” camping experience will appeal to both new and seasoned campers.
Appreciate the thrill of the great outdoors from the comfort of one of our spacious tents. They are equipped with beds, outside furniture, electric lights, a fridge and a handy kitchen, so you can enjoy your “back to nature” experience in style.
- 35 square metres, with an internal area of 25 square metres
- 2 bedrooms
- wooden decking
Natural Design and colours enhance the sensation of the real outdoors. The Safari Tent is made from the same quality material as our Espace Tents and has plenty of windows and a large entrance door for light and ventilation. The external decking is covered by a large canopy to offer a new dimension to your al fresco living.
2 Bedrooms are located at the back of the tent and they each have a ventilated window to provide ample light and air. The bedrooms are equipped with wooden furniture, with one double bed in the adults’ bedroom, and one set of bunk beds and one single bed in the children’s bedroom. Each bedroom also has a tent tidy, bedside table and reading lamp.
A sofa bed is provided in the living area for parties of six persons.
Extra Features include matting to cover the internal section of the decking, a sofa, coffee table, wardrobe and quality dining furniture.
At Camping Domaine de La Yole there are private toilet and washing facilities close by.
- Outside: Dining table, 6 chairs, 1 sun lounger, parasol.
- Kitchen: 2-burner cooker and grill, cooker stand, shelving and table, a fridge, kettle, frying pan, 3 saucepans, plastic container, jug, colander, breadboard, teapot, coffee jug, salad bowl, cutlery tray, water carrier.
- Cutlery: Knives, forks, spoons, bread knife, vegetable knife, straining spoon, spatula, serving spoon, scissors, can opener, bottle opener, corkscrew, cheese grater.
- Crockery: Cups, dinner and side plates, bowls, wine glasses, glass tumblers, plastic tumblers, egg cups.
- Other: Bucket, washing-up bowl, dustpan and brush, broom, waste bin, mirror, electric lights, doormat, clothes hangers, clothes drier, charcoal or gas barbecue (where permitted).
- Electrics: 2 internal and 1 external lights. Every tent has a spare electrical socket. This is a European 2-pin socket so please bring an adaptor.
- Bedding: Pillows and blankets are provided in the tents. Remember to bring sheets, pillowcases and towels or book our linen service in advance.
- Bed Sizes: single2m x 0.90m, Double 2m x 1.60m, Sofa Bed 1.9m x 1.40m
Save space when travelling and have clean bed linen and towels delivered to your accommodation. If you require additional linen during your stay or have booked a multi-centre holiday, you will need to book extra packs as required. Linen must be ordered at least 3 weeks before departure.
Mobile Home and Tent Linen
- Single Pack 2 single sheets, 1 pillowcase and 1 shower towel £15/17 Euro
- Double Pack 2 double sheets, 2 pillowcases and 2 shower towels £22/26Euro
- Blankets and pillows are provided in all our Mobile Homes and Tents.
- Travel Cot Linen 2 cot sheets and 1 cot blanket £15/17 Euro
- Beach Towels in handy packs of 2 £13/15 Euro
- Bath Mats in handy packs of 2 £3/4 Euro
Where local and campsite regulations allow we provide a charcoal barbecue (charcoal not provided) or a gas barbecue, see the campsite pages.
Please note that on certain campsites barbecues are not permitted and that local regulations are subject to change.
Our baby packs consist of a travel cot (with a standard base mattress), a highchair and a baby bath, and can be hired for £4/5 Euro per night.
Baby packs must be ordered at least 3 weeks before departure and are subject to availability.
Baby pack items cannot be hired separately.
Travel cot linen can be hired.
Internal layouts and designs may vary from the ones described. External and internal colours may vary Decking, covered decking and air conditioning are available on selected mobile homes. If a picture shows decking or covered decking, it does not mean that all mobile homes of that model type will have decking or covered decking.
On each campsite page we indicate which mobile homes are fitted with decking, covered decking and air conditioning. The electric heater and where applicable the air conditioning unit are located in the living room.
On each campsite page the maximum number of persons allowed per accommodation type on that campsite is indicated. This may vary from the bed capacity indicated on this page. Bunk beds are not suitable for children under 6 years old or persons weighing over 75kg